Welcome

Welcome and thank you for taking a look at the revised search widget and related projects!

To make sorting your comments out easier, I've separated out what you'll see into three different entries:
  • Search Widget
  • Multisearch for Articles
  • Carrier Front Page Review
I encourage you to comment on whichever of these interest you. You may have comments about all three of these aspects, or only one. That's fine!

Also, please comment on other's comments all you want. The more conversation we can get going here, the better!

Jennifer K

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep the comments coming! I'm really liking your suggestions and thoughts so far.

Anonymous said...

Finally finished reading all the comments to date.

I don't know if the blog had anything to do with it, but these comments have been much more helpful and informative than ones I've gotten for other projects in other ways.

I really enjoyed the discussion back and forth, too, that could go on without me as an intermediary.

I'm not sure that I got as many different people commenting, though.

If anyone has any thoughts on what was good about offering comments this way, and what was bad, I'd love to hear them.